|Job Title:||Content Manager|
|Location:||Santa Clara, CA|
Position: Content Manager
- Manage, train and develop a team of freelance content writers
- Act as a liaison between content writing and account management teams
- Constantly maintain, contribute, and train on style guides and SEO best practices for content writers and account managers Lead company initiatives, including (but not limited to) software development, capacity planning, keyword research and sales initiatives
- Support content writers through various projects to satisfy client goals
- Ensure all content submitted by writers is accurate, consistent and follows guidelines in style, quality and tone, and optimized for search and user experience
- Make edits when needed
- Keep content writers informed about latest SEO trends and guidelines
- Report directly to executive management; work directly with executive management on pricing structure and profit / loss analysis per project
- Serve as traffic controller for all projects’ submissions and deadlines
- Responsible for invoice processing and payment approval processes; act as liaison for accounts payables department
- BA from accredited college or university; degree in Communication, Marketing, or Hospitality preferred.
- Experience working in the Internet marketing field, preferably within the travel vertical or Hotel Industry.
- Knowledge of several areas of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) including: search engine optimization (SEO), keyword analysis, pay per-click campaigns (PPC), social media marketing, email marketing, etc.
- Must know how to write content for SEO and conversion
- Well versed in content marketing, including (but not limited to) websites, social media, white papers, and press releases
- Proven management and leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player
- Desire to stay ahead and keeping up-to-date on latest trends, technology related to SEO, Local, Search and organic
- Excellent verbal and communication skills via phone and in group settings
- Familiarity with working with freelance vendors
Please provide content samples and links to any published works with your application.
Milestone Internet Marketing, Inc. is an award winning, full-service online agency /software house for the travel industry. We are a leading provider of Internet marketing solutions. Our services include website design, search engine optimization, pay-per-click marketing, Web 2.0 solutions such as blogs, online videos, and social media optimization, etc. Our clients include most major hospitality industry brands and resorts. We offer competitive benefits and a great working environment with tremendous opportunity to learn and grow.
The company is growing rapidly and these positions are a result of our fast-paced growth. To find out more about Milestone, please visit us on the web at: www.milestoneinternet.com or visit our blog at http://blog.milestoneinternet.com
Milestone offers a wealth of opportunities to help you advance your career. We offer a competitive base salary commensurate with experience and a generous benefits package, along with an enjoyable and rewarding corporate culture.
Top Reasons to Work for Milestone:
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing, and talented team
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Phantom Stock options
- Bonus initiatives offered (varies depending on position)
- Annual holiday and employee appreciation party
- Employee of the year awarded to each department (Prizes include Weekend getaway trip for 2 to Tahoe/Napa)
- Breakfast and Happy hour every Friday
- Monthly events – birthday celebration, ice cream socials, fondue, and etc.
- Quarterly outings – Bowling, cooking class, city beach, D&B, happy hour, and much more
- Game area – Pool, basketball, ping pong, foosball, and video games
GO BACK TO CAREERS